- This heavy plate carrier sits very comfortable and tight on your body.
- Adjust it to your size in the shoulders, put it on and pull the strings to mak it sit tight. Tighten the webbing
in the back.
- Foam ridges on the inside for increased ventilation , comfort and lower trauma.
- Compartments for ballistic panels and hard armor plates on the front, sides and back
MOLLE webbing on the yoke, front and sides.
- 3×3 tight pouches with elastic loop holder for all different 5,56 or 7,62 mm magazines or radios.
- Adjustable elastic strings on the outside to keep the magazines tight.
- Even your pistol with a lamp can be carried in them.
- Small compartments for cleaning kits, light sticks etc. on the inside of the strap on.
- Padded shoulders with cable channels and elastic loops for antennas. Your radio ear piece can be placed
under a flap in the yoke when not in use.
- Openings for radio wires in the front.
- Elastic loops on the shoulders for hydration tube or radio wires.
- Velcro patches on the front for name and unit signs.
- The bottom of the plate carrier can be opened so the plates can be pulled out in an emergency.
- The strap on can be carried in a system with the ballistic yoke, small ballistic
sleeve set and ballistic groin protection set to make a really good protective set.
- The carrier pouch in the back is included.